Thank you for considering the Camellia Symphony Orchestra for your vehicle donation!
Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. has an excellent reputation in the industry and offers supportive customer service.
Simply call the 800 number below to get the process started. We’ve also included additional information on the process for your review.
Should you have any questions or comments, please call the CSO office at (916) 929-6655.
Car Donation Program Outline
1. If you’re interested in donating your car on behalf of Camellia Symphony, please call Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. at this number: 1-800-320-0476. This line can be used as an after-hours phone line or during the Holidays.
2. If Insurance Auto Auctions are unable to accept your donation, they will contact you as soon as possible to respectfully decline the donation – usually within 24 hours.
3. If Insurance Auto Auctions are able to accept the donation, a towing agency will call you within 24 to 48 hours to schedule the pick-up. In addition, Vehicle Donation Processing Center will make a customer service call to you on the 4th business day to follow up.
4. The tow driver will distribute your donation receipt at the time of pick-up and Insurance Auto Auctions will need the car, keys and title. You should retain the donation receipt for your records. It is an important document necessary for any available federal income tax deduction.
5. After the car is picked up, Insurance Auto Auctions will sell the vehicle at auction or directly to a salvage yard. They normally receive proceeds from the sale of a vehicle within 60 to 90 days after pick-up. They remit charity proceeds monthly.
6. If the vehicle has a gross sale in excess of $500, Insurance Auto Auctions will send you a completed IRS 1098-C tax form within 30 days of the completed sale. They will also file a year end report to the IRS on all 1098-C tax forms that were provided to your donors in the calendar year.
Please feel free to call the Insurance Auto Auctions customer service center seven days a week at 1-800-320-0476.